Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Well this is my first post, and my first time blogging, so excuse me while I get the hang of this. I suppose my first post will be to tell you about myself. My name is Ashley, I am 21 years of age. I am engaged to a wonderful man who is also my best friend. We have a 6 month old beautiful baby girl named Abigail May, who is very sweet, tender hearted, and fun. I am starting online college classes this fall to become a high school English teacher. I hope to eventually work my way up to becoming a professor someday. I love to read, cook, and especially crochet. I value life and people very much. I have the utmost compassion for all, and make it a personal goal to do no wrong to anyone. I am deep rooted in the south, being raised in Texas, about an hour from Houston my entire life. I love all things country, and outdoors. I love to get muddy, ride fourwheelers, camp, hunt, and fish. I also love being girly at times and dressing up for a fancy night out. I'm always called versatile. That's about all I have to say at this time about myself. I hope my blog will become successful, thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment