Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Washcloths


     I am recently very interested in making baby washcloths to sell in sets. So I got some cotton yarn, and started crocheting, and I love them! I can't wait to make tons of sets in different colors to list for sale. They will make amazing baby shower gifts. I do need to make some for my own daughter to use them, and machine wash them and such to see how well they hold up to wear. I used "I love this cotton" yarn from Hobby Lobby, it's more soft when worked up than I had expected. I would love any comments, or pictures of your own washcloths, or dishcloths! I did list one set for sale online, and it's really very cute.

                                 

                                                                          
                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment