Monday, September 17, 2012

Loved making this wool cowl scarf from Studio Tricot's Cedrone yarn.

    I got a hold of some Italian merino wool yarn from Studio Tricot called Cedrone. It's being discontinued from the yarn website that I shop from and I wanted to try it before it was all gone. I am in love with this yarn! I purchased the lavender/mint multicolor colorway, and it has beautiful shades of lavender, mint green, and gray. It was a dream to work with, and super soft and bulky. It is 100% merino wool from Italy. The washing instructions say machine washable but I love this cowl that I made so much that I would recommend not machine washing this item just to prolong the life of it. 3 balls of this yarn made en extra long infinity scarf cowl. It's SO soft and squishy! This one is listed in my shop for sale, and I plan on getting my hands on some more colors of this yarn before it is all gone. (I just may make one for myself as well, I just can't resist this yarn.) 

Check out the listing at my shop : Cozy Wool Cowl Scarf Italian Wool



1 comment:

  1. Your scarves are beautiful. I bought some of this yarn also. I am looking for 2 more skeins. By any chance do you have any in color 07/lot 240.I think it is a darker grey than what you are picturing but not sure. I also have 3 extra skeins in color 01/lot 240. This may be what is in your picture. Or do you know of anywhere I might be able to locate it. I really don't want to take apart my whole project but I may have to and refigure the stitches to make it work. I look forward to hearing back from you. Please send email to: pattymyer2@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete