Thursday, September 6, 2012

Scarf In Progress


     I'm currently crocheting a scarf that I'm falling in love with! I'm using Berroco Vintage yarn that I got from Jimmy Beans Wool. I'm using the colorway called "petals" and it's the most gorgeous lavender color that I've ever seen! I plan on listing this scarf in my shop when I'm finished with it. I've always wanted to learn how to crochet cables, but have always been intimidated by them. This is my first cabled project, and it turns out they're easy when you have a well written pattern! I'd like to give some kudos to the designer of the pattern that I'm using. It's the "rocky mountain" scarf in the set of 4 patterns. Lisa has created some amazing cabled scarf patterns. The pattern I purchased is a set, and comes with 4 different cabled scarf patterns, called Mountain Range Scarves from her Etsy shop called Crochet Garden. She has many more patterns available, including a similar one that also has 4 cabled scarf patterns in it, called Canyon River Scarves. Anyways, I just wanted to mention her wonderful patterns, and I will be listing this scarf in my Etsy shop as soon as it is finished! If you're interested in making some yourself, I recommend buying the pattern, it's worth the buy, especially for four different patterns in one purchase. I will be uploading pictures of my scarf progress very soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment